Who is Future Eye?
Futureye understands community concerns, as well as business imperatives. Through our unique and documented systems of research and analysis, we provide solutions that work for organisations and their stakeholders.
We help organisations align their values and operations to build their social licence in a rapidly changing world.
We work closely with your organisation to understand your unique context and develop tailored solutions.
What sector does Futureye operate within?
Creating a successful social license to operate through change management
What are the number of staff or vehicles
Futureye have a talented team of problem solvers, the best and brightest in their fields of interest and expertise. They are delivery and results-oriented, accountable, partnership-oriented, innovative, enterprising and committed to clients’ needs.
Futureye's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Working Group - Safe Use of Mobiles in Vehicles
- Katherine TehManaging DirectorCommencement Date: 07/08/2018Sector: Change Managementhttps://futureye.com/
What are Futureye’s NRSPP road safety commitments and by when?
Road Safety Commitment Completed 1. Support and contribute to the Safe Use of Mobiles in Vehicles (SUMV) Working Group Delivered 2. Development of Thought Leadership on Change Management Delivered 3. Webinar expanding on the Thought Leadership Paper Delivered
Supporting actions delivered by Futureye
- NRSPP Thought Leadership: Mobile phone use policy collaboratively developed 2015
- NRSPP Guide: Developing an Effective Policy for Mobile Phone Use in Vehicles collaboratively developed 2016
- NRSPP Thought Leadership: Changing how we change: overcoming resistance to introducing new policies delivered February 2019
- Webinar: Changing how we change: overcoming resistance to introducing new policies delivered February 2019
- Katherine Teh featured as part of NRSPP facilitates an Interactive Conversation on the Realities of Grey Fleet Management at AfMA 2019
- Katherine TehManaging Director
Futureye provided guidance to the Safe Use of Mobiles in Vehicles (SUMV) for the optimal change management approach in how to get workers to buy into how to use mobiles whilst driving.
Futureye adapted its DAVE approach which was at the centre of the SUMV approach and guidelines.