NRSPP Monthly Bulletin – August 2022 – No. 93
Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP’s Load Management Heavy Vehicle Toolbox Talk is Out Now!
- Monthly Features:
NRSPP Thought Leadership:‘Maintaining The Momentum: Towards Stopping Heavy Vehicle Rollovers’.
Impact of the Corona Virus on Road Safety in Australia: Lessons from the National Lockdown.
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
- Blog: Let’s take truck out of the spotlight by eliminating roll overs
- NRSPP News
- Social Media
NRSPP Monthly Achievements August 2022
- NRSPP welcomed two new Swinburne Communications and Design interns, Grace Harries and Manal Rizwan for 2022/23 who are replacing Kyla Fantin and Ruby Athanas.
- NRSPP delivered its seventh webinar for the year on Making Strategy Work with Brett Rutledge of Sensemap.
- Heavy Vehicle Toolbox Talks (HVTBT):° August release features Load Management with drivers from Qube, Bingo and Alex Fraser.° Truck Driver Interviews for “Batch 4 – External Factors on the Road”, currently being conducted with Boral and Toll Group drivers.
- NRSPP’s Organisational Campaign for 2023 has been confirmed and will centre on Road Worker safety. Confirmed industry partners include Sensemap to assist with language and Traffic Management Association of Australia and Transurban as the industry peer reviews.
- NRSPP Utilities Forum has been confirmed for 10 November with Templates circulated to partners and TAC will sponsor the dinner which will feature Katherine Teh as the speaker.
- CLOCS-A commenced testing a community engagement mechanism called “Ride Along” where key policy or influencers can see urban truck driving trough a truck drivers eyes.
- Dr Sarah Jones of Driven – Strategy and Policy Solutions presented as a thought start to the Utilities Forum, Understanding the Impact of Covid-19 on Supply Chains Resilience Learnings for the Future.