Who is Fleet Strategy and its principal, Tim Roberts?
Tim Roberts is the principal and founding consultant (2012) for fleetstrategy, bringing over twenty five years of fleet management and leasing experience.
From 1994 – 2012, Tim played an integral role (as an executive director and senior manager) in the development of one of Australia’s most successful privately owned fleet management companies operating in all states and territories of Australia.
Since 1999, Tim has also held various roles within The Australasian Fleet Management Association (AFMA), the national peak body for fleet management in Australia and New Zealand. These roles have included:
- 20 years as an active (and current) AfMA National Board Member
- AFMA Acting Executive Director – 2013
- AFMA Australasian President 2001 – 2003, 2005 – 2007, 2013-2014, 2019
- AFMA Vice President 2000-2001, 2008, 2012-2013.
- AFMA Secretary 2008 – 2009, 2013.
- West Australian Chairperson 1999 – 2018.
Tim’s involvement with NRSPP?
Tim has been extremely generous to the NRSPP and its evolution from concept, inception and evolution to the mature program which it is now. Tim shared hs unique insights back in 2012/13 when the concept of NRSPP was being explored by the National Transport Commission.
Following the launch and growth of the program Tim has been involved in each of the NRSPP Utilities Forum and developed a range of content listed below and found in the Knowledge Centre.
To illustrate the diversity and value Tim brings and shares he wrote a Blog Fleetstrategy Blog – Can an Electric Vehicle make Perth to Adelaide safely with Tim Roberts?
fleetstrategy's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Working Group - Utilities Forum
- Tim RobertsPrincipleCommencement Date: 12/08/2015Sector: Fleet Management and Leadershiphttp://www.fleetstrategy.com.au/
Fleetstrategy works with organisations to develop and implement industry leading fleet solutions including:
- fleet strategy and policy development
- fleet analysis
- internal and external benchmarking
- procedural and process development
- documentation services
- implementation and project management
- Facilitate NRSPP Utilities Forum – ongoing
- Blog on why journey management is crucial for a safe trip – completed September 2017
- Thought leadership piece on journey management planning
Supporting actions delivered by Fleetstrategy
- NRSPP Utilities Forum Reports
- Organisational Campaigns
- 2020, May, What’s on your mind? No Distraction, Fleetstrategy kindly developed the following videos:
- 2020, October Aggressive Driving ‘Travel Time. Your Time.’ , Fleetstrategy kindly developed the following videos:
- NRSPP Utilities Forum – 2018 Reflections Video
- NRSPP Stop and Think Video: Vehicle Mass and Payload kindly developed 2018
- NRSPP Jump Starter: Pre-start Check kindly developed in 2019
- NRSPP Jump Starter: Stow it
- NRSPP Stop and Think Video: You don’t drink and drive so why drive tired?
- NRSPP Jump Starter: Shared Vehicles – Stay Safe, Stay Well, COVID19 Hygiene Management kindly developed in 2020
- Alcohol and the Morning After
- One Distraction Can Ruin Your Whole Day – Chapter 1
- One Distraction Can Ruin Your Whole Day – Chapter 2
- One Distraction Can Ruin Your Whole Day – Chapter 3
- ACRS NSW Chapter Seminar – Strategies for delivering safer fleets Tim joined NRSPP Program Leader Jerome Carslake to deliver this webinar in 2020.
- Tm RobertsPrinciple
Tim Roberts is part of the NRSPP Utilities Forum Executive and been the key facilitator of each of the forums since inception. Tim has delivered each of the Utilities Forum and compiled each of the reports.
- NRSPP Utilities Forum Reports