Who is Bosch?
Bosch has had a presence in Australia since 1907, opening its first wholly owned subsidiary, Robert Bosch (Australia) Pty Ltd in 1954. Bosch generates revenues of more than 960 million Australian dollars per annum in Oceania, and employs over 1300 associates. Our headquarters and technical centre is in Clayton, Victoria.
What are the supporting actions which Bosch has delivered with NRSPP:
- NRSPP Case Study Bosch Australia – Increased safety, reduced costs: Hazard, near miss reporting system successfully implemented
- Contributed to the development of 2015 NRSPP B2B Video: Safer Vehicles are Better Business
- NRSPP Webinar expanding on the case study: Hazard and near miss reporting as a positive safety indicator
- Opportunity for NRSPP Program Manager, Jerome Carslake, to attend Making towing a trailer safer for everyone with Bosch ABS – “On Trailer” Safety Control System with ABS and sway mitigation
- Joined the NRSPP Grey Fleet Working Group, attended the Melbourne workshop kindly hosted by Telstra and provided input into the development of the Grey Fleet Guide
Bosch's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Working Group - B2B Safer Vehicles are Better Business
- Working Group – Grey Fleet
- Mark JackmanRegional President - Chassis Systems Control Australia
Mark Jackman was kind enough to feature as one of the experts in the NRSPP Business-to-Business Video which was developed by IAG for NRSPP.
- Richard Van Beveren
Bosch through Richard Van Beveren joined the NRSPP Grey Fleet Working Group. He attended the Victorian Workshop to help provide industry input on the development of a practical guide.