Who is ComfortDelGro Australia?
National public transport provider, specifically bus and non-emergency hi-acuity ambulances.
What sector does ComfortDelGro Australia operate within?
What size is ComfortDelGro Australia’s fleet or the number of staff who generate their transport task?
Approximately 4,400 vehicles, and in excess of 4,800 employees.
What does road safety mean to ComfortDelGro Australia?
Road safety is paramount to the sustainability of our organisation. In our environment, we serve over 60,000,000 customers per annum. Our customers are families, mums, dads, and their children. Our ability to deliver our services safely cannot be understated, and the emphasis on road safety is integrated into every aspect of our operation.
What are the commitments and actions which ComfortDelGro Australia will develop and share through NRSPP?
- Conduct internal interactive webinar session for CDC drivers with experts Ongoing
- Support the development of NRSPP Heavy Vehicle Tool Box Talks by adding bus driver point of view where appropriate Ongoing
- Support NRSPP Q&As and relevant content development as required
- Participate in the System thinking heavy vehicle crash investigation tool
- Develop the webinar series for Safe Work month: Aggression on the Road, Fatigue and Driving and Mindfulness and Road Safety