NRSPP extends a welcome to The Australian Driving Institute (ADI) as a new Program Partner. We are excited to collaborate with ADI for the benefit and advancement of road safety, developing new tools and methods of driver training and assisting the fleets of many industries.
ADI demonstrates that driver training does not merely involve the presentation of content at its surface, but more of the continual system management and safety of every driver. Regardless of whether your needs are advanced, defensive, motorbikes, heavy vehicles or personal protection strategies, ADI has programs developed from a Needs Risk Analysis, making sure you obtain value for money, and achieve the best outcomes. Dedicated to supporting their clients in their endeavours to minimise incident occurrences, ADI employs the world’s best methods at ensuring their clients have access to the tools they need to manage their fleets.
- Ensuring any person whom operates a vehicle understands and consistently demonstrates the standards of driving that ensures not only their safety and wellbeing but all other road users.
- Every driver and every company that is required to drive must take the step of educating, motivating and changing the attitudes and behaviours to bring our country in line with other far more advanced and much more heavily populated nations.
We look forward to working on board with ADI in the near future.
What Is ADI?
Amongst Australia’s most trusted providers of Driver Training Services, the Australian Driving Institute (ADI) is an organisation that supports a diverse range of industries and clients from many regions of Australia. ADI also extends its operations to International delivery experience. Programs by ADI are tailored for particular clients and their requirements, utilising many Driver Training models and strategies to pinpoint areas for skill development for each individual fleet. The world of industries and businesses are constantly evolving; hence ADI programs and organisations are flexible to meet changing needs. They strive to teach and implement methods and tools to contribute a positive impact on driver safety.
What Are The Road Safety Actions ADI Will Support And Share Through The NRSPP?
- Three free webinars will be held by the ADI through NRSPP:
- How to effectively clean and sanitise your vehicle to minimise the spread of COVID-19 scheduled for 14 Oct
- How to effectively maintain your vehicle during periods of non-use scheduled for 21 October
- How to prepare for holiday road trips, scheduled for start of December
- Contributions to social media messaging between NRSPP and ADI with Did You Knows
What Are ADI And NRSPP Already Working Together On?
Upcoming webinars by ADI are scheduled through NRSPP in October. Register below: