Safer Together has published a new Learning Event Bulletin “Loss of Control of Vehicle”.
Learning Event Bulletins are a tool to assist with learning from unwanted events and/or threats in order to reduce the occurrence of high potential incidents.
How to get the most value from this Bulletin:
Managers and HSE Advisers:
• Forward this email to your front-line leaders (e.g. supervisors).
• Print the Bulletin and post it to notice boards.
• Discuss the Bulletin at site safety meetings (e.g. toolbox sessions, pre-start meetings, pre-tours). It is important that this discussion is two-way. Provide information about the Learning Event and lessons learnt AND use it as a chance to discuss “Could this happen to us?”
• Provide feedback to Safer Together using the link at the bottom of the Bulletin by end March, 2019. Safer Together will collate feedback received, and issue a follow-up communication during April.
Front line workers:
• Actively participate in discussions about this Bulletin.
• Ask your front-line leader to provide the opportunity to discuss the Bulletin with your work crew.
• Help your front-line leader provide feedback to Safer Together.
• Look out for our follow-up communication based on your feedback, and the feedback from others.
To access our Library of Learning Event Bulletins click here.