In the lead-up to Easter, the Department of Transport and Main Roads are running one of their previous Speed campaigns from the 25 March through to mid-April. This was one of the most successful Speed campaigns in recent years so they hope it will continue to have a strong impact and encourage drivers to slow down.
We would greatly appreciate any support you may be able to provide in sharing and promoting the messaging to your networks if at all possible from the 25 March – in the lead-up and throughout the Easter period.
The Speed Campaign includes:
Let’s change the way we look at speed campaign re-run (‘Warning’ little girl)
- Television (30 and 45 seconds)– 25 March to 15 April 2018
- Outdoor billboards (static and digital)– 26 March to 15 April 2018
- Digital including You tube online video / Spotify / programmatic – 25 March to 15 April 2018
- Radio (2 x 30 second ads)– w/c 25 March to 15 April 2018
- Variable Messaging Signs (VMS) on major highways where possible
- Social media on Join the Drive Facebook and other social channels
Help make a difference by getting the safe driving message out there into the community at this key risk driving period on our roads.
For more information see: https://jointhedrive.qld.gov.au/speeding/lets-change-the-way-we-look-at-speed