Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
- Feature: Sutherland Shire Council Case Study: A Proactive Approach: Engaging An Entire Workforce In Improving Safety Culture
- Blog: Destination Zero: Focus On The Journey, There Is No Silver Bullet
- NRSPP News
- Social Media
- NRSPP Resources
NRSPP Achievements August 2021
- The CLOCS-A Steering Group has identified the Major Differences Between UK and Australia which will need to be addressed.
- NRSPP releases:
- Delivered on 15 July the webinar Grasshopper Environmental: Safety, Sustainability And Productivity – Triple Treat Drives Business Success featured three presenters Irene Narayan, Jeff Hui and Ryan Noble.
- The NRSPP Governance Board met today,
6 August, to finalise the Steering Committee partners that will govern the program for the
next three years.
- The Heavy Vehicle Tool Box Talk Working Group has received insights from 80 drivers to integrate into its first Truck Driver Distraction Tool Box Talk. The insights will feature as part of a video which will accompany the Tool Box Talk which is currently being filmed.
- Empowr Mobility is part of the 2021 Swinburne Accelerator program and about to commence its second pilot funded by TAC in conjunction with Ganbina and Barwon Water.