This document was derived from all of the NRSPP case studies. It is an amalgamation of the common themes that emerged from a range of industries and highlights five key areas of concern for a successful road safety management program.
Road Safety is….
- Driven by a senior leader, with senior management endorsement, who owns it and champion its benefit.
- A system that will perform if it has all its constituent parts oiled and working.
- Heterogeneous, there is NO silver bullet.
- Everyone’s responsibility.
- A perpetual work in progress.