Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
- NRSPP #throwbackthursdays
- NRSPP #Did You Know?
- NRSPP Resources
- Useful Webpages
NRSPP Achievements August 2020
- Changes at NRSPP with our Swinburne University Communications and Design star interns, Gabrielle Fetalvero returns to university and Caitlin Xavier joins the team.
- Empowr Mobility conducted a use case workshop to explore attitudes of aspiring young people suffering transport towards safe vehicles and ability to actually access them.
- Uniting Care Queensland’s Road Safety Journey: Lessons, Challenges and Innovations scheduled for 26 August and on 17 September, a webinar to explore transport risk displacement.
- NRSPP finalises Quick Facts: Hospitalisations and Transport Crashes – Part 1 and Part 2