Eco Driver tips:
- Inspect your vehicle at least once a week e.g. tyre pressure, fluid levels, load type and lights.
- Avoid over-revs by monitoring your acceleration rate and maximise your vehicle’s torque and power.
- Smooth out your driving style and utilise progressive breaking instead of breaking aggressively. Lift your foot from the accelerator and plan your stop ahead of time, and take corners smoothly.
- Scanning the road ahead 12–15 seconds allows you to adjust your vehicle’s advance to intersections, roundabouts and corners.
- Avoid idling to reduce wasting fuel.
By applying these tips you will be doing your part to reduce wear and tear on your vehicle, reduce the emissions that come from your vehicle as well as saving money.