Scott Corporation Ltd's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Mark ChamberlainNational Training & Compliance ManagerCommencement Date: 05/12/2014Sector: Heavy haulagehttp://www.ksgroup.com.au/
Who is Scott Corporation Ltd and what does road safety mean to their organisation?
Scott Corporation’s core value is Safety, Performance and Peace of Mind.
Transport Task: 268 Prime Movers/Ridged 610 trailering units
Industry Sector: Transport & Logistic
Scott Corporation has become consolidated by K&S
What are Scott Corporation Ltd’s NRSPP road safety commitments and by when?
Road Safety Commitments
1. To further expand the use of Seeing Eye Machines within the business.
(Seeing Eye Machines is a real time driver monitoring system that detects Driver Fatigue & Distraction)
Ongoing 2. Continue to use and develop Electronic Fatigue Management System to ensure breaches are prevented from occurring Ongoing 3. Develop and finalise a NRSPP Case Study
Supporting actions delivered by Scott Corporation
- In 2015, NRSPP with Scott Corporation delivered the case study: Technology and safety: Making it work for you and your drivers
- Scott Corporation also shared:
- The Case Study has featured on Fleet News in 2019.