Briefly describe your organisation:
Pedders Suspension Is a privately-owned Australian company with over 120 outlets nationally and distributors across the globe.
What sector does your organisation operate within?
Mainly in the Automotive Aftermarket as a Specialist Steering, Brake and Suspension solutions business.
What size is your fleet or the number of staff who generate your transport or travel?
Our fleet is over 200 vehicles varying from passenger sedans to large rigid tray back delivery vehicles.
Describe what road safety means to your organisation?
As an organisation, we are committed to educating both our staff and customers on taking ownership of the variables we can impact as road users.
Pedders Suspension's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- David SchneidersSenior Executive –Corporate Partnerships + Strategic DevelopmentCommencement Date: 03/12/2018Sector: Mainly in the Automotive Aftermarket as a Specialist Steering, Brake and Suspension solutions business.https://www.pedders.com.au/
What are Pedders Suspension’s NRSPP road safety commitments and by when?
- Fact Sheet- Jargon busting the acronyms within the vehicle loading/ weight sector by February 2019
- Share internally videos etc
- Webinar presentation around the impact of weight and the complexity of safely and legally loading vehicles by June 2019
Supporting actions delivered by Pedders Suspension:
- Developed NRSPP Fact Sheet: Safe Towing – Understanding Weight and Loading, February 2019
- Developed Webinar: The implications of weight on the mobile office, March 2019
- Provided link to Towing a trailer can be dangerous with the wrong weight distribution
- Assisted NRSPP in the development of NRSPP Quick Fact: What You Need to Know to Before You Load: Payload and the GMV for Light Commercial Vehicles