Nestlé's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Working Group - Utilities Forum
- Luke ByrnesSHE ManagerCommencement Date: 04/10/2018
Who is Nestlé?
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 189 countries around the world, and its 4000,000 employees in Australia are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Nestlé recognises the role they can play in improving road safety and reducing transport risk in Australia, as its people in Sales, Supply Chain and Operations take to the roads. Nestlé owns or leases over 350 vehicles ranging from tool of trade vehicles for the sales team, through to heavy vehicles delivering chocolate and other products.
Chain of Responsibility is also a critical focus area as the business relies heavily on heavy vehicles and primary freight to move products throughout the supply chain.
What does road safety mean to Nestlé?
Nestlé makes it a priority to make sure their people and other road users make it home to their family each and every day.
What are Nestlé‘s NRSPP road safety commitments?
- Participate and support NRSPP leadership and initiatives
- Australasian Road Safety Conference 2018 – Symposium Panel Member, “The workplace, why does road safety management vary so much?”
- NRSPP Utilities Forum 2018 Partner and ANCAP Crash Test
- Suicide in Road Transport Workshop