Who is Boral?
Boral Australia is the country’s largest construction materials and building products supplier with operations in all states and territories. In Australia, Boral supplies concrete, quarry products, asphalt, cement, roof tiles, timber and masonry to build infrastructure, residential construction and commercial buildings.
What does road safety mean to Boral?
For Boral, safety is simply the way to business.
Transport Task: 400+
Industry Sector: Construction materials
Boral Logistics NSW/ACT's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Craig GuthrieCompliance ManagerCommencement Date: 08/07/2015Sector: Construction Materialshttps://www.boral.com/
What are Boral’s NRSPP road safety commitments and by when?
Road Safety Commitments
1. Develop NRSPP Case Study on risk management compliance at Boral April 2014 2. Maintain the Boral NRSPP Case Study Ongoing 3. Produce a NRSPP webinar on the Case Study July 2014 4. Provide feedback into peer-to-peer network regarding queries raised by PP Ongoing
Supporting Actions Delivered by Boral
- Case Study: Boral – Risk management compliance: maximising safety and driving competitive advantage
- NRSPP Webinar: Boral Logistics Risk Manage in 2017 – see below
- NRSPP Webinar: Heavy Vehicle Insights: Managing the realities of Speed Management – see below
- NRSPP Q&A: Tipper Trucks Tipping Over
Webinar: Operator Insights: Managing the Realities of Heavy Vehicle Speed