The General guide for workplace traffic management provides information for persons conducting a business or undertaking on how to manage traffic risks at a workplace.
This Guide is supported by specific traffic management guides for:
- Shopping centres
- Construction workplaces
- Warehouses, and
The Information Sheet: Workplace traffic management provides advice for small businesses and workers on managing traffic risks in the workplace.
The word ‘should’ is used in these documents to indicate a recommended course of action, while ‘may’ is used to indicate an optional course of action.
The words ‘must’, ‘requires’ or ‘mandatory’ indicate that a legal requirement exists in the Work Health and Safety laws and must be complied with.
- Traffic Hazards Checklist (144.57 KB)
- Traffic Management - General Guide (1.04 MB)
- Traffic Management Guide - Construction Work (175.92 KB)
- Traffic Management Guide - Events (185.58 KB)
- Traffic Control Measures Checklist (148.56 KB)
- Traffic Management Guide - Shopping Centres (177.52 KB)
- Traffic Management Guide - Warehousing (185.99 KB)
- Information Sheet - Traffic Management (403.29 KB)