Distracted driving constitutes a profound public health and safety crisis, contributing to a surge in road fatalities and injuries over the last two years. eDriving has partnered with renowned brain scientist, Dr. Paul Atchley, to help drivers confront the common denials keeping them locked into life-threatening bad habits. This webinar will arm you with brain science and compelling research to break down the misconceptions among your drivers, and will provide ideas for how to permanently break these behaviors using policy, enforcement and a telematics-based behavior change program.
Designed to help companies engage their drivers in confronting and breaking their own distracted driving bad habits, Dr. Atchley’s powerful webinar will help change minds, save lives and reduce collisions.
What you’ll learn:
- The truth about multitasking
- The most dangerous place to text and why
- Why there is virtually no difference between hands-free and hands-held phone use
- What companies have learned about productivity losses while conducting business from the car
- How to set the right cultural context for change within your organization
- How the right deployment of telematics, micro learning, and gameification can permanently change behaviors