Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP Feature
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
- NRSPP Blog
- NRSPP #throwbackthursdays
- NRSPP #Did You Know?
- NRSPP Resources
- Useful Webpages
NRSPP Achievements September 2020
- NRSPP is now officially settled into its new home at Monash University AccidentResearch Centre and already the change and collaboration is showing.
- Under the new NRSPP Charter, three new Program Partners have already been added. Welcome to Healthy Heads Trucks and Sheds (HHTS), Australian LogisticsCouncil (ALC) and Australian Driving Institute (ADI).
- Over the coming months we will be renewing and updating the partnership and our newsletter.
- Mark Stephens delivered the Uniting Care Queensland webinar Fleet Crash andInfringement Statistics and Risk Management Strategies
- Useful videos on Driver Distraction as mentioned in the webinar are produced byTim Roberts at Fleet Strategy, and available on the NRSPP website