Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours, but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Case Study
- NRSPP Resources
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
NRSPP Achievements October 2016
- NRSPP now have a Facebook page!
- Sharon Newnam and Amanda Warmerdam win inaugural best paper for implications of Workplace Road Safety at ARSC2016
- NRSPP Utilities Forum was kindly hosted by Telstra in Melbourne
- The 13th NRSPP Steering Committee was kindly hosted by the Commonwealth Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development in Canberra it was decided:
- NRSPP website will be upgraded to remove requirement to register for access
- New governance structure for the Steering Committee to be developed and passed for implementation at the February meeting
- Working Group based around how to measure workplace road safety culture to be explored
- Comcare 2016 Conference in Canberra featured its first workplace road safety panel session titled “NRSPP, getting wheels of safety moving”.