Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours, but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Case Study
- NRSPP Resources
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
NRSPP Achievements September 2016
- Amy Gillett Foundation webinar being repeated on 13 October so join us again
- NRSPP Utilities Forum was held on 25 August where 20 companies from across Australia came together to benchmark culture, learnings, approaches and to compare risk. The forum was kindly hosted by Telstra in Melbourne representing over 33,000 fleet vehicles.
- NRSPP launches Safe Use Of Mobiles in Vehicles (SUMV)
- Downer Webinar School Zone vs Work Zone….What’s the difference?? delivered
- NRSPP welcomes Traffic Management Association of Australia as the latest Program Partner