Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours, but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Case Study
- NRSPP Resources
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
NRSPP Achievements April 2016
- NRSPP Commonwealth Bank hosted the 12th NRSPP Steering Committee meeting on 2 March, key outcomes:
- New Grey Fleet Working Group to be led by Program Partner CARRS-Q launched
- Driver Headspace Research report finalised
- New award for ARSC2016 which recognises best research that influences workplace road safety established
- NRSPP Charter V1.2 approved
- NRSPP presented at Finance Industry Group and AFAC (Australasian Fire and Emergency Service Authorities Council) on Driver Headspace Research.
- NRSPP Webinar Debunking the myths of low level speeding delivered on 31 March.
- NRSPP Quick Fact: Why speed matters?