Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours, but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Case Study
- NRSPP Resources
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
NRSPP Achievements March 2016
- NRSPP presented at two Telstra Connected Fleet events in Brisbane and Adelaide which highlighted how to include technology into a Safety Management System.
- Fact sheet: Total Road Incident Cost Calculator released to explain how to use it, worked examples and templates to be completed ahead of using the online.
- NRSPP Webinar Working together to improve road safety in the South-West region of Western Australia delivered on the 16 February.
- Presentation to Finance Industry Group regarding research conducted by the Driver Headspace Working Group
- New Resources Section added to NRSPP website featuring only material produced by the program.