NRSPP has released its monthly newsletter. This newsletter provides updates, information about events, and resources about road safety-related issues.
The monthly Bulletin outlines the programs:
- Partner in Focus
- Featured case study
NRSPP Achievements May 2015
- Utility Forum met and has confirmed it will hold a forum in Adelaide on 22 July which will bring together leading organisations from the utility sector to compare their key road safety risks, solutions to mitigate them and benchmark their road safety performance.
- NRSPP WorleyParsons’ Case Study Elevating road safety to a corporate and community priority finalised and will feature as a webinar on 5 May.
- NRSPP Webinar: Planning Your Business To Fund Safety was delivered. There were some technical issues but a recorded version can be viewed within the NRSPP Knowledge Centre.
- Driver Headspace Working Group submitted workshop proposal for Driver Distraction and Inattention Conference in November.
- NRSPP Peer-to-Peer network launched. It aims to assist industry with road safety queries with input from industry and evidence-based research.