NRSPP has released its monthly newsletter. This newsletter provides updates, information about events, and resources about road safety-related issues.
The monthly Bulletin outlines the programs:
- Partner in Focus
- Featured case study
NRSPP Achievements April 2015
- Driver Headspace working group held its 6th teleconference, Jesse Baker from Rail Industry Safety and Standards Board (RISSB) outlined how the rail industry manages their drivers resilience to stressful events.
- City of Sydney became a NRSPP Program Partner.
- NRSPP presented at the Telstra Business Breakfast Forum in Sydney on 18 March.
- WorleyParsons webinar confirmed for 5 May – Elevating road safety to a corporate and community priority.
- Workplace Road Safety Guide webinar was successfully delivered.