NRSPP has released its monthly newsletter. This newsletter provides updates, information about events, and resources about road safety-related issues.
The monthly Bulletin outlines the programs:
- Partner in Focus
- Featured case study
NRSPP Achievements March 2015
- NRSPP Issues Paper: Telematics Jammers – Addressing the Risk finalised
- The 9th NRSPP Steering Committee Meeting was hosted by Telstra in Melbourne on the 26 February
- Three new Working Groups are in the early stages of development these are Driver Headspace, Utilities Forum and Business-to-Business promotion of safer vehicle
- Webinar: Uniting Care Queensland webinar Creating A Driver Safety Culture In The Not For Profit Sector – The Challenges and Benefits was held on 5 February.
- Welcome to new Program Partner Bureau of Meteorology
- Free Webinar: Workplace 101 road safety policy development with the experts scheduled for 18 March