Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours, but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
- Free Live Web Panel
- What are your questions for the web panel?
- NRSPP #ThrowbackThursdays
- NRSPP #DidYouKnow?
- NRSPP Resources
- Useful Webpages
NRSPP Achievements March 2020
- NRSPP Principal Professional Leader Jerome Carslake
- presented at Toward 2030 Injury Management Summit with a presentation on “How will today affect your driving?”
- conducted a webinar for the Australian Gas Pipeline Association on the vehicle as a workplace.
- conducted a webinar for Injury Matters in Perth regarding the Austroads Suicide in Road Transport project
- Release of NRSPP Q&A on Loading Dock Safety, in collaboration with Tip Top and ALDI.
- Several NRSPP Q&As on issues raised by our partners will be released soon. These have been researched by Griffith University Work and Organisational Resilience Centre (WORC) specifically for NRSPP.