Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours, but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Case Study
- NRSPP Resources
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
NRSPP Achievements March 2017
- Southern Cross Protection and Redstar Transport have become the NRSPP’s newest Program Partners.
- Zurich kindly hosted the 14th NRSPP Steering Committee
- David Bobberman the Safety Program Manager at Austroads, and Michael Caltibano the CEO of ARRB were our special guests
- A new Charter ratified for the program; strategic projects prioritised which includes environmental scan; data analytics around key workplace road safety risks; revamp mental health; and build on the NRSPP Telematics Discussion Paper.
- RioTinto presented on their safer people projects and how to communicate risks to workers
- Victoria Minister for Road Safety, Hon Luke Donnellan, joined the NRSPP for dinner the night prior to the meeting where Dr Lucia Keheller was the guest speaker on Busy Brain Syndrome.