Welcome to the latest newsletter from the National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP). NRSPP is a government-supported, industry-led collaborative network which aims to support Australian businesses and organisations to develop a positive road safety culture and help protect their workers and the public, not only during work hours, but also when staff are ‘off-duty’.
This Edition Will Cover:
- NRSPP Achievements
- NRSPP News
- NRSPP Case Study
- NRSPP Resources
- NRSPP Monthly Focus
NRSPP Achievements July 2017
- NRSPP welcomed a new program partner, Ecolab.
- NRSPP held a strategy session hosted by Viva Energy and facilitated by Origin Energy which looked at what is over the horizon for the program. The session included a range of Steering Committee partners, Program Partners and the Flight Safety Foundation.
- Governance Board held its first meeting, confirming the new Steering Committee which will be announced shortly.
- National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) is in the process of becoming a Core Funder.
- Webinar: The leadership practices that support and constrain safe driver behaviour had 248 people register.