NRSPP has released its monthly newsletter. This newsletter provides updates, information about events, and resources about road safety-related issues.
The monthly October 2014 Bulletin outlines the programs:
- Partner spotlight
- Featured case study
NRSPP Achievements October 2014
- National Fleet Benchmarking Project: Final Draft Literature Review, Discussion Paper and Consultation completed.
- NRSPP presentation at Transafe Forum 15 September in WA to 185 transport industry representatives and at CARRS-Q Conference – Occupational Safety in Transport (OSIT) on 19 September.
- Hanson webinar Chain of Responsibility Training – What, How, and When delivered 16 September
- Safe Work Australia is sponsoring three NRSPP webinars for Safe Work Month as part of their Virtual Seminar Series
- NRSPP will feature as the ‘sponsor’ of the dinner at the 26th ARRB Conference which was gifted to the program by ARRB at no cost.