NRSPP has released its monthly newsletter. This newsletter provides updates, information about events, and resources about road safety-related issues.
The monthly September 2014 Bulletin outlines the programs:
- Partner spotlight
- Featured case study
NRSPP Achievements September 2014
- First NRSPP webinar featuring Toll NQX took place on 12 August.
- Safe Work Australia is supporting the program through the sponsorship of six NRSPP webinars, three of which will be presented in October as part of Safe Work Month Virtual Seminar Series (VSS).
- NRSPP has been invited to participate in the National Road Safety Forum in Canberra on 22 September.
- Hornby Transport Services and WorleyParsons Case Studies are under development.
National Fleet Benchmarking Project Update
- Industry Reference Group and Expert Group established to review key outputs of the development of the Online Benchmarking Tool.
- Stage 1 (Literature Review) of the project is complete; an online forum will be established shortly to provide feedback into the consultation for Stage 2.
- Consultation will take place in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth on 29 September, 1 and 3 October.