NRSPP has released its monthly newsletter. This newsletter provides updates, information about events, and resources about road safety-related issues.
The monthly newsletter for June 2014 outlines the programs:
- Featured case study
NRSPP Achievements June 2014
- The program was officially launched by Prince Michael of Kent, Patron for the Commission for Global Road Safety as part of the UN Decade of Action for Road Safety Policy and Donor Forum held in Melbourne.
- ARRB Group is now managing the development and implementation of NRSPP.
- TransDev Case Study was completed.
- Development of a webinar series on the NRSPP case studies and Workplace Road Safety Guide will commence in July, more to come…
- Welcoming IGA and Buccini Transport to the Steering Committee