No one ever plans to experience a vehicle crash. However, reality is that the choices we make play a major role in whether we get home safely. Driving while impaired is a factor in nearly 40% of fatal crashes. Yet impaired driving is a choice which is 100% preventable.
The topic of Impaired Driving is an important one. Our team at NETS has pulled together a focused set of materials designed to make an impact on employees – one that will hopefully inspire them to think twice before getting behind the wheel while impaired. Included in these materials are some sobering facts as well as practical tips on how to plan ahead to make those decisions when best able to do so – before indulging. Ultimately, Your Decisions Drive Your Safety.
- MADD Fact Sheet: Drunk Driving Facts (218.92 KB)
- MADD Fact Sheet: Ignition Interlocks Save Lives (1,020.91 KB)
- Plan a Sober Ride Employee Fact Sheet (93.27 KB)
- MADD Fact Sheet: Safe Party Tips (430.54 KB)
- Never a Good Idea – A1 Poster (79.87 KB)
- Preventable Choice – A1 Poster (415.76 KB)
- Plan a Sober Ride – A1 Poster (65.90 KB)
- Impaired Driving PowerPoint (1.19 MB)