Technology and environmental considerations can drive change fleet safety
- Green products
- Reducing cost
- Zero waste attitude
- Poor Driving Behaviour has an environmental & economical impact
- Interventions can have a significant impact
- Use of innovative solutions – Telematics
Reasons for actions
- ‘Fuel efficient driving is save driving’.
- Estimated: Monitoring & training saves 5% on fuel costs.
- Running cost: 40 Tonnes GCW Artic Tractor covering 160,000KM a year. Assume 200,000 KM per Year.
- Fuel Cost = £0.95 per Litre
- 3% Saving = £2,200
- 5% Saving = £3,700
- 7% Saving = £5,200
- 10% Saving = £7,400