This report provides a summary of Australian workers’ compensation statistics for the 2012–13p financial year, including trends over time and an overview of time lost and compensation paid. The report also analyses serious claims among younger and older employees and profiles the Retail trade and Manufacturing industries.
In this report:
- Summary of statistics for non-fatal workers’ compensation claims by key employment and demographic characteristics
- Trends in serious claims from 2000–01 to 2012–13
- Comparison of serious claims made by younger and older employees
- Information on time lost and compensation paid
- Profile of Retail trade and Manufacturing industries