Overview of Package
Tool Box Talks are an effective and cost-efficient way to communicate information and knowledge about work driving safety, health and safety and operational issues within a workplace. A Tool Box Talk should ideally take approximately 15-20 minutes. This Tool Box Talk Package is designed to provide Team Leaders/Managers and Facilitators with the required resources and information to conduct a tool box safety talk about the Festive Season to a group of employees within the organisation.
The package contains:
- A generic overview of Tool Box Talk Discussion including a step by step process to assist team leaders/managers and facilitators to lead a tool box talk discussion
- Aid for the promotion of discussion
- Topic background information and fact sheet
- Discussion prompt sheet
- Participant attendance record sheet
- Participant self-assessment sheet
- Discussion review sheet
- Festive Season Poster
- Supporting PowerPoint slides
This campaign has also been developed in collaboration with Jerome Carslake (NRSPP), Jennifer Rivera-Gonzalez (MUARC) and Kyla Fantin (NRSPP Swinburne Intern 2021/22).