Hydro Tasmania's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Working Group - Utilities Forum
- Darren Pegram and recogniition of Alan Johnson (2015-18) before retiringWHS and HSE Systems Manager and Manager Fleet & TravelCommencement Date: 25/05/2017Sector: Water and Rewnable Energy Utilitieshttps://www.hydro.com.au/
Who is Hydro Tasmania?
We’re Australia’s largest generator of clean, renewable energy, and champions for a sustainable future. For more than a century, Tasmanians have relied on our hydropower to grow communities and the economy. We’re now applying our traditional values to modern challenges, because we care about Tasmanians and our island’s future.
We employ more than 1200 people, including almost 800 Tasmanians. Our people are diverse, skilled, and passionate about a clean energy future for Tasmania and Australia. We support the ambitions of young Tasmanians through our graduate program, apprenticeships and internships.
Primary business activity: Electricity Sector: Generation
What does road safety mean to Hydro Tasmania?
What is your fleet make-up?
Passenger: 170 Light Commercial: 93 Heavy Vehicles: 12 Plant & Equipment: 110 Hire Vehicles: 351 Total 736
How does your fleet travel?
Urban % 33 Rural % 67 Urban km (estimate only): 2,310,627 Rural km (estimate only): 4,691,273 Estimated Un-sealed / Remote Driving km: 100000 Passenger km: 3921064 Light Commercial Vehicle km: 3220874 Heavy Vehicle km: 140038 Hire Vehicle km: 144687 Total km: 7426663
What are Tasmanian Hyrdo NRSPP road safety commitments and by when?
Road Safety Commitments
1. Provide guidance and direction for establishment of NRSPP Utility Forum Ongoing 2. To participate in the NRSPP Utility Forum Attended 2015 event
Supporting actions delivered by Tasmania Hyrdo
- Tasmania Hydro has been part of the NRSPP Utilities Forum Executive since it started in 2015 and attended every forum.
- 2015 NRSPP Utilities Forum – Final Report
- 2016 NRSPP Utilities Forum – Final Report
- 2017 Utilities Forum Final Report
- NRSPP Utilities Forum – 2018 Reflections Video
- 2019 NRSPP Utilities Forum – Final Report
- Darren Pegram and Alan JohnsonWHS and HSE Systems Manager and Manager Fleet & Travel
Tasmania Hydro has been part of the NRSPP Utilities Forum Executive since it started in 2015 and attended every forum.