Briefly describe your organisation:
Essential Energy is a state-owned corporation responsible for electricity distribution across regional NSW and parts of SE QLD
What sector does your organisation operate within?
Energy (electricity distribution service provider)
What size is your fleet or the number of staff who generate your transport or travel?
Appx 4000 units
Describe what road safety means to your organisation?
Road and transport activities are amongst the highest risk activities we undertake. Improving road safety and mitigating the risks associated with operating motor vehicles are critical for keeping our people safe.
Does your organisation have a 5 star or safer vehicle purchasing policy?
What action(s) could your organisation do to support road safety through the NRSPP & by when?
- Participate and support NRSPP leadership and initiatives such as the Utilities Forum
- Develop Case study on:
- journey to no mobile phone use policy
- how Essential Energy approaches journey management in relation to is managing its GVM GCM issues
Explore converting the case studies into webinars
- Thought leadership/Case Study on Bull bars
- Q&A Involvement
Essential Energy's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Chris Dhu Head of FleetSector: Essential Energy
Phone: 13 23 91