Who are Epic Energy?
Epic Energy operate within the Oil and Gas Pipeline Transportation industry. Epic Energy operate 50 company vehicles, will approximately 20 full-time Grey Fleet Vehicles. In addition, Epic Energy have hundred of contractor vehicles operating on behalf of them from time to time.
What does Road Safety mean to Epic Energy?
- Operating vehicles and driving has been identified as the highest inherent health and safety risk to Epic Energy.
- Epic Energy own and operate the gas transmission line from Moomba to Adelaide and drive millions of km’s on major highways, roads and right of way access areas per year.
- Epic Energy take vehicles and driving and road safety very serious, with many mitigating controls in place such as journey plans, IVMS continuous 24/7 monitoring, and 2 hourly check in’s.
- Epic Energy is committed to road safety and to be part of the solution for improving road safety for all Australian’s.
Epic Energy's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Working Group - Utilities Forum
- Brad TownsManager WHSCommencement Date: 17/04/2018Sector: Oil and Gas Pipeline Transportationhttp://www.epicenergy.com.au/
What are Epic Energy’s NRSPP Road Safety Commitments?
- Share Epic Energy’s experience with the broader nation through the National Road Safety Partnership Program
- Provide any research findings or approaches Epic Energy discovers to work in relation to road safety.
- Actively participate in workshops or brainstorming events with other partners in aid to achieve a better road safety outcome for all.
Supporting actions delivered by Epic Energy
- Brad TownsManager, WHS