Campervan & Motorhome Club of Australia Ltd. (CMCA)'s Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Wylva HallBusiness Management AccountantCommencement Date: 24/11/2020Sector: Recreational Vehicles and Lifestylewww.cmca.net.au
Who is Campervan & Motorhome Club of Australia (CMCA)?
CMCA is a social club who makes road life easier for their members, ensuring opportunities for adventure, enjoyment, education and fun. Recreational Vehicle (RV) tourism is growing in popularity in Australia, and CMCA works to encourage, facilitate and maintain the RV lifestyle. As the largest RV club in Australia’s southern hemisphere, CMCA has over 70,000 members, who benefit from continuous support through many exclusive Member Benefits. CMCA brings these likeminded members together who have a common passion for the RV Lifestyle, and establishes government representation for them.
What does road safety mean to CMCA?
Road safety is integral to the RV lifestyle as RVing is all about road travel. Therefore it is extremely important to our organisation. CMCA recently received a federal government grant to increase road safety awareness.
What CMCA’s road safety commitments with the NRSPP and by when?
Road Safety Commitment Completed 1. Provide articles and information to be shared Jan 2021 2. Provide animations and videos to be shared Jun-Dec 2021 3. Hold webinars about RV safety 2021
Supporting actions delivered by CMCA
- Share internal content such as videos/posters/materials with NRSPP Knowledge Centre
- Develop a case study through an interview process to write the organisation’s story
- Webinar to be conducted
- Develop a Q&A piece
- Join a Working Group, Special Project or provide an idea for a Working Group
- Develop/provide a Thought Leadership piece on a topic