Bingo Industries's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Clocsa : Special Project - CLOCS-A
- Jim SarkisChief SEQ OfficerCommencement Date: 26/10/2020Sector: Waste Management and Resource Recovery.www.bingoindustries.com.au
Who is BINGO Industries?
Bingo Industries is recycling and resource management company with a fleet of over 300 heavy vehicles. We are primarily based in Greater Sydney and Melbourne.
You may know us for our bright orange trucks, but we’re more than just Skip Bins and transport, we’re also a recycling and resource management company. We ensure no resource is wasted, encouraging Australians to use wisely, use less and use again.
What is BINGO Industries fleet size?
Over 300 company owned heavy vehicle and full-time drivers. Bingo Industries also includes a number of grey fleet drivers.
What does road safety mean to BINGO Industries?
At BINGO our number one priority is to ensure Zero Harm to our people and those who come into contact with our business. Having a fleet of over 350 vehicles on the road means there are many people in our communities who come into contact with our business. Road safety is an essential part of our commitment to Zero Harm and to us means that we commit to do anything in our power to ensure we have the most safety conscious drivers on the road and the safest and most compliant fleet of vehicles.
What are BINGO Industries’ road safety commitments with the NRSPP and by when?
Road Safety Commitment Completed 1. Develop a case study on the safety upgrades made to Bingo Industries trucks to improve visibility and pedestrian safety and to share it with industry Mid-2021 2. Convert the case study into a webinar Mid-2021 3. Develop and implement a Grey Fleet Management Strategy 2022
Supporting actions delivered by BINGO Industries
- Bingo Industries kindly completed NRSPP Suicide in Road Transport capacity building survey for Stream 2:Data and Stream3: Interventions
- In 2021, Bingo Industries has signed onto the CLOCS-A Working Group as a Supporting Partner
- Bingo Industries has joined the NRSPP Heavy Vehicle Tool Box Talks Working Group
- Jim SarkisChief SEQ Officer
Bingo Industries signed onto the CLOCS-A MoU as a Supporting Partner in 2021 and sits on the driver training technical group.