AusNet's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Graham SteenFleet ManagerCommencement Date: 15/08/2019Sector: Ausnet Serviceshttps://www.ausnetservices.com.au/
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0408 321 146
Who is AusNet Services?
- high voltage and extra high voltage electric transmission network in Victoria (66kV and above)
- low voltage and medium voltage electric distribution network in Victoria (22kV and below) (one of five electricity distributors in Victoria, covering eastern Victoria and eastern/northeastern suburbs of Melbourne)
- gas distribution network in Victoria (one of three gas distributors in Victoria).
AusNet Services is the manager and operator of the high voltage electricity transmission network in Victoria, and is the sole transmission network service provider (TNSP) in Victoria in the National Electricity Market (NEM).
What sector does your organisation operate within?
What size is your fleet or the number of staff who generate your transport task?
Describe what road safety means to your organisation?
AusNet Services drives a Mission Zero message across the business
What actions does AusNet Services do to support road safety through the NRSPP & by when?
- Support the annual NRSPP Utilities Forum
Oct 2019 2. Provide data on our MV incident rate 2020 3. Support NRSPP in all safety related initiatives On going
- Completed the benchmarking template and attended the 2016 Utilities Forum hosted by Telstra in Melbourne.
- Completed the benchmarking template and attended the 2019 Utilities Forum hosted by Santos in Brisbane.