eDriving's Contributions to the NRSPP & Points of Contact
- Program Partners
- Cory FeeCustomer Success, AMEACommencement Date: 22/03/2018https://www.edriving.com/
Phone: +61 4777 21027
What size is your fleet or the number of staff who generate your transport task?
eDriving helps organizations to reduce collisions, injuries, license violations and total cost of ownership through a patented closed-loop driver behaviour-based safety program that reduces collisions by up to 67%.
Mentor by eDriving’s comprehensive system provides behavioural insights and actionable intelligence to help organizations build a total view of driver risk within a company-wide crash-free culture® to ensure that all drivers return home safely to their loved ones at the end of each day.
Describe what road safety means to your organisation?
For over two decades, eDriving has been at the forefront of developing and implementing tools and techniques to reduce the risks associated with driving, on a global scale. eDriving is the risk management partner of choice for many of the world’s largest and safest fleets, having served over one million drivers in 45 languages and 96 countries over its 23 years in the industry, and has many examples and validated case studies of technique effectiveness. eDriving uses a patented closed-loop approach to driver risk management, which is aligned with the ISO 9001 Quality Management System approach of Continual Improvement. The methodology has been refined over the last 23 years and is continually qualified as being effective, evidenced by over 70 client and partner safety awards or recognition. eDriving was instrumental in the establishment of Brake, The Road Safety Charity, and continues to be actively engaged with Road Safety ‘Not For Profit’ organisations, Governmental Legislators/Committees/Councils, and Academic Research Organisations, to ensure that their techniques and tools are relevant, optimised, and maintain full effectiveness.
What action(s) could your organisation do to support road safety through the NRSPP & by when?
- Share Executive Summaries of already published eBook commentary articles such as: Creating A Crash Free Culture: Making Driver Safety a Way of Life, When The Telematics Honeymoon is Over, Awake at the Wheel On Request
- Provide Link invites to Webinars as they are developed, on topics such as: At Fault Collisions, Why Driver Skills Training Might be to Blame, Changing Behaviour with Telematics, 7 Stages of Distraction Denial As released
- Identify a key client within Australia that could participate in a before and after validation study of Smartphone Telematics effectiveness Jan 2020
- Co-present with NRSPP when relevant on Risk Identification, Measurement, and Behaviour-Based Safety Tools and Techniques to Reduce Driver Risk As appropriate
Actions which eDrive and NRSPP have delivered together:
- 2019 Victorian Public Service Fleet managers panel organised by Zurich