WorkSafe Victoria: Health & Safety Month 2021 Webinar Series
October is Health & Safety month! This year all the events will be delivered as a series of 45 minute webinars, so it’s never been easier to participate.
Hear insights and perspectives from our ambassadors Joanne Woodward and Dan Casey, as well as industry leaders and subject matter experts including Colin Radford (Chief Executive, WorkSafe Victoria), Dr Robyn Miller (Chief Executive Officer, MacKillop Family Services) and Phil Allison (Managing Director, Corporate Edge).
We’ll be covering a range of topics, such as:
• The importance of HSR’s to business
• How organisational culture impacts workplace mental health
• What do the new Silica Regulations mean for employers and employees?
• What are your rights as a young worker?
• Construction sessions
• Infringement notices + many more!
It’s free to register, so don’t miss your chance to learn something new every day!