Transafe WA are hosting the 23rd Road Transport Industry Safety Forum in Perth on Wednesday 18 September, 2019, 8.00am – 2pm at the International on the Water Hotel, 1 Epsom Avenue, Ascot.
FREE to attend but places are limited.
The forum will begin with a consultation session run by the Road Safety Commission to inform Imagine Zero – the State’s new road safety strategy. This is an important opportunity for professional truck drivers and industry participants to add observations, ideas and input to the strategy.
Other sessions to include:
- Main Roads HVS update
- Sleep science and personal fatigue management
- Company case study/sharing
- Driver training and delivering WA a skilled workforce
- Safety technology
- Open Discussion and Opportunities for Networking
- All sessions include time for Q&A
A great opportunity to access industry regulators and network with local industry.