Every road death and injury is a preventable tragedy, and the best way to prevent them is by designing roads, vehicles and policies in such a way that human error doesn’t lead to death or serious injury. This design philosophy, known as the ‘safe system’ approach to road safety, is available to us now and there are lots of ways that fleets can support and adopt safe systems.
This webinar will cover:
- the principles of the safe system approach
- how designing roads and vehicles for people can help to reduce deaths and injuries
- what policies and procedures you can implement to help ensure your drivers and vehicles stay safe on the road
- Bridget Burdett, Principal Researcher, MRCagney
- Dale Harris, Principal Transport & Spatial Adviser, Abley
- Jack Gordon-Crosby, Managing Director, Optimal Fleet Solutions
- Fauzia Ali, EHS Lead, Johnson Controls
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation in the world that employs people who drive for work, including:
- fleet managers
- health and safety managers
- transport managers
- HR professionals
The webinar is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, fleet risk management and driver training providers.
To register, book online, or email [email protected]. Find out more about the event at: https://globalfleetchampions.org/events/step-up-for-safe-streets-taking-part-in-road-safety-week-nz/.