Join us for a FREE ADVI Hypothetical Webinar.
Connecting automated vehicles (CAV) with surrounding vehicles, infrastructure and everything else requires physical devices to be embedded with sensors, software, and wireless communications that collect and exchange data.
Securing these networks is key if connected and automated vehicles are to be deployed at scale. To understand CAV vulnerabilities, the cyber security problem and potential solutions, please join our panel of cyber security experts.
The session will be facilitated by Co-Chair of the ADVI Policy and Risk Group and NRSPP Program Manager, Jerome Carslake. Our panelists consist of:
- Allen Fleckner: Technical Security Advisor, Sydney Metro
- Chris Wright: Road Safety TEchnology, Transport for NSW
- Lani Refti: Partner Cyber, & Emerging Tech Risks, Deloitte
- Simon Finn:Principal Security Architect, Cisco
The webpanel will utilise Menti to make it as interactive as possible, with some live polls. Some of the key themes which we will explore:
- How does the public’s fear CAV of cybersecurity risk compare with other concerns
- The security challenge
- Managing risk
- Opportunities and maximising benefits
We are looking forward to another very interactive session!