In an ever-changing world it can be challenging for fleets to keep up with the latest developments in fleet management, but having effective policies and procedures in place is important to meet safety and environmental, as well as business, goals.
This seminar, brought to you by the Australasian Fleet Management Association (AfMA) and Brake, will cover various important topics for fleet managers. It will look at some of the current challenges facing fleets, as well as opportunities in relation to technology, safety, the environment, and the fleet management industry.
9.30am – 5pm
Who should attend?
Representatives of any organisation that employs people who drive for work, including fleet managers, health & safety managers, transport managers and HR professionals. It is also relevant for road safety NGOs, fleet suppliers, insurers, and fleet risk management and driver training providers.
Topics to be covered include:
- Creating a safety culture
- Developments in technology
- A fleet’s EV journey – trucks and specialist vehicles
- Driver impairment workshop
- NZ Residual Values – the state of play and forecasting the future
- Panel discussion – tackling today’s fleet management challenges, from safety to technology, to the supply chain
Further details on the agenda, topics and speakers will be available shortly.
Novotel Auckland Ellerslie
72-112 Green Lane East
Register now here.