Transafe WA are pleased to invite you to our 16th Road Transport Industry Safety Forum – an event to benefit all industry participants.
Sessions will include:
- Main Roads HVS updates
- Panel discussion on driver shortages, licensing and training
- Company Incident investigation/case study
- Latest from Western Power on working safely near their network
- Industry young leaders projects and progress
- Stop the Bleed – first aid initiative
- Open discussion and opportunities for networking
- All sessions include time for Q&A
“Took away lots of new knowledge, and most importantly, new contacts.” – Forum 14 participant
Transafe WA’s 16th Road Transport Industry Safety Forum
Date: Monday 25th June, 2018
Timings: 8.00am sharp – 2.00pm (includes morning tea and lunch)
Venue: Upstairs Function Suite, The Rise 28 Eighth Avenue, Maylands WA
Free for Transafe WA members. $40 (+gst) non-members.
Registration must be completed to reserve a place by following this link.