It’s time to register for the 15th Transafe WA Road Transport Industry Safety Forum to be held in Albany on Thursday 12 April, 2018.
This event is a must-attend for anyone involved with heavy vehicle activity in the greater Albany region.
The event is presented free to industry thanks to the generous support of Southern Ports – Port of Albany.
Sessions will include:
- Port traffic update and Southern Ports incident investigation/case-study
- Main Roads HVS updates
- Fatigue management
- Telematics for safer, smarter fleets
- Load restraint – testing of logs
- Load restraint – working with the new Load Restraint Guide in WA
- Rollover prevention
- Open discussion and opportunity for networking
“Great initiative focussing at a local level on topics that cover the broader state.”
“It was really relevant and interesting and I gained a lot today.”
Feedback from Forum 13 in Esperance, 2017